Thursday, December 10, 2015





Why did you take Digital Photo I?
"painting wasn't available."

What were three things you enjoyed learning so far in Digital Photo I?
1. Photoshop
2.  project time
3.  movies

What has been your favorite project so far?
fixing the old photo's because I can often use that skill.

What was your least favorite project so far?
grunge, it was hard to follow and I got too frustrated.

Are you interested in taking Digital Photo II?
I would be if I didn't like making art with my hands more, but it was a great skill to get the basics of.

Do you feel your skills in photography have improved during the semester?
Definitely, if not at least I know how it's supposed to look.

If you could re-do one project, which one would it be and why?
architecture, I would do it when it's nicer though, I can't be in the cold it hurts a lot and the cold isn't pretty.
Was Ms. Baron a professional, helpful, and knowledgeable teacher?
YES X9999, she helped so much with my Photoshop skills and questions and was honest and always available, no question was stupid to ask.
Is there a project/skill you would like to learn next semester?
Making logo's.
COMMENTS or COMPLAINTS?:
Show us your art! Also, a little display of how you take your photos and how you set up for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment